We are monitoring the expected rainfall for the latter half of this week and are evaluating the potential need to use the alternate bus stops for Thursday and Friday. We will make a decision tomorrow and will send out further updates if we will be using the alternate bus stops.

Tracy A. Cook, Director of Transportation

912-739-3549 (Office)